How closely do you watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic? Quiz #1
How closely do you watch "Friendship is Magic"? This quiz features a mixture of easy and difficult questions, most of which are based on the visual and audio cues found in the episodes. Have a go at answering some of them and see how closely you've been watching the show.
You can cheat, obviously, but there's no real point as there's no prize waiting at the end of this. The quiz is purely designed to see what you do and don't remember from watching the episodes. Naturally, the more you're into the show, the more questions you are likely to know the answers to. Feel free to post answers in the comment section.
1) In what episode does Derpy's name become canon?
2) What is Spike's prized possession in "Secret of My Excess" that he gives to Rarity?
3) In "Baby Cakes", in what order do the Cake Family go to the mane six to ask them to babysit before resorting to Pinkie Pie?
4) What is the name of Fluttershy's chicken in "The Stare Master"?
5) In "Griffin the Brush-Off" what prank do Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash play on Applejack?
6) In "The Cutie Mark Chronicles", what does Twilight turn her parents into when her spell goes out of control during the flashback entrance exam?
7) In "Owl's Well that Ends Well", what does Dash ask Scootaloo to dispose of for her at the picnic?
8) In "Party of One", name one of the 'guests' attending Pinkie's private party before Rainbow Dash shows up to pull her out of her funk.
9) In "The Best Night Ever" what fruit does Twilight transform into the carriage to escort them to the gala?
10) What colour are the Great and Powerful Trixie's eyes?
11) In "Sonic Rainboom" what number is Rainbow Dash initially during the Young Flyers Competition before surreptitiously switching her number with other ponies?
12) In "Sweet and Elite" which Wonderbolt wins the Wonderbolt Derby?
13) During Rarity and Pinkie's noughts and crosses game in "Dragonshy", what does Rarity recommend they play to? "Best of...____"?
14) In "Hearth's Warming Eve" what name is Fluttershy addressed as by Dash playing Commander Hurricane? "Private _____"?
15) Which pony keeps a parasprite in "Swarm of the Century" after the ponies dispose of the rest of them?
16) In "Winter Wrap Up", what is Pinkie Pie's job in helping wrap up winter?
17) What is Cheerilee's cutie mark?
18) Which pony ends up keeping Twilight's Smartypants doll in "Lesson Zero"?
19) In "Fall Weather Friends", what time does Applejack score running between the barrels before deductions are made for her hitting a barrel?
20) What colour are Rarity's glasses in "Suited for Success"?
21) What is the name of Zecora's cure for Apple Bloom's Cutie Pox?
22) In "Feeling Pinkie Keen" what does Fluttershy accidentally drop on Twilight Sparkle?
23) When Pinkie Pie tastes the rainbow in "Sonic Rainboom" what word does she use to describe the flavour before running off?
24) Which two ponies win "Best Dramatic Performance" in "The Show Stoppers?"
25) In "Hearth's Warming Eve" what does Rarity (Princess Platinum) attempt to name the new-found unicorn land before meeting challenge from Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash?
26) In "Return of Harmony Pt. 2" what does Big Macintosh do to Twilight Sparkle when she shows up at Sweet Apple Acres to fight for Applejack's friendship?
27) When dressed as Starswirl the Bearded in "Luna Eclipsed", what does Pinkie Pie think Twilight's costume is of?
28) In "Sisterhooves Social", what rare items of Rarity's does Sweetie Belle use to decorate her picture of them together?
29) What are the names of the two ponies who approach Rarity in "Sweet and Elite" before she is interrupted by Hayseed Turnip Truck near the beginning of the episode?
30) In "May the Best Pet Win" what is the name of the location where the pets that made the cut race Rainbow Dash?
1. The last round up (her name is not cannon D'X) 2. heart shaped "ruby" 3.fluttershy, twilight, applejack, rainbow dash, rarity, and then pinkie 4.elizabeek 5.apple paintin' 6.cactus 7.apple core 8.(ill do better) madam le flour, rocky, gummy 9.apple 10.purple 11. five 12.rapidfire 13.71 14.pansey 15.fluttershy 16.breaking the ice 17.three smiling flowers 18.big mac 19.17 sc. 20.red 21.seeds of truth 22.a toad 23.spicey 24.peachy pie and sunny shores 25.unicornia 26.licks her 27.ol' pony...jenkins? 28.baby blue saphires 29.jetsetam (umm thats what i heard) and uppercrust 30.ghastly gorge
1. The Last Roundup 2. A Fire Ruby That was in the shape of a heart 3. I think, Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rainbow, Rarity, then Pinkie 4. Elizabeck 5. The paint all of the apples 6. She turned her mom into a plant and her dad into a cactus 7. Apple Core 8. Rocky (and for extra, Madame Leflour, Mr.Turnip and Sir lints-a-lot) 9. Apple 10. Purple 11. 2 12. Fleetfoot 13. 71 14. Pansy 15. Fluttershy 16. She breaks the ice in the frozen lake so it will be easier to melt 17. 3 smiling flowers 18. Big Macintosh 19. I think 17 seconds? 20. Red 21. The Flower of Truth or somethin like that 22. A frog 23. SPICYYYY!
1.The Last Roundup 2. A Fire Gemstone 3. Fluttershy, then Applejack, then Twilight, then Rainbow Dash, then Rarity, then Pinkie Pie... oh, it's already there. ^^' 4. Elizabeck... I think 5. Colouring all the apples into rainbows. 6. SHe turns her parents into potted plants. 7. An apple core. 8. Madaam le Flour 9. Pumpkin... I believe? 10. Purple, if I remember. 11. 2 12. I honestly don't remember. 13. I have no idea. 14. Lightning? 15. Fluttershy 16. Breaking up the frozen lake into several sheets of ice to make it easier to melt them. 17. Three smiling flowers. 18. Big Macintosh 19. If I remember, 14 seconds. I think. 20. Red. 21. The seed of truth, if I remember. 22. A leaping frog. 23. Spicyyyy 24. I don't remember. 25. Unicornia 26. Big Macintosh licks her on her cheek 27. It reminded her of a clown. 28. Sapphire stones 29. I don't remember. Again! 30. Gaving Gourge... if I remember.
1. Last Roundup 2. Fire ruby, or something. 3. Fluttershy, Twilight, AJ, Rainbow, Rarity, Pinkie. 4. Henrietta? 5. paint her apples 6. cactus and a palm tree 7. an apple core 8. Rocky 9. an apple 10. purple? 11. 2 12. don't remember 13. 63? 14. Pansy 15. Fluttershy 16. cutting up the ice with her skates 17. smiling flowers 18. Big Macintosh! 19. no idea 20. red 21. Herpecil 22. a frog 23. spicy! 24. no idea 25. Unicornia 26. licks her 27. A grandpa 28. sapphires 29. Jet Set and Upper crust 30. some gorge
1) The Last Roundup 2) Fire Ruby 3) Fluttershy, Twilight, Applejack, Rainbow, Rarity 4) ????? 5) Color her apples 6) Plants 7) ????? 8) Madame LeFlour 9) Apple 10) Blue 11) 2 12) Fleet Foot 13) 71 14) Pansy 15) Fluttershy 16) Lake Scorer 17) Flowers 18) Big Macintosh 19) 17 seconds (before 5 second penalty for nudging barrel) 20) Blue 21) Truth Flower 22) Frog 23) Spicy 24) Sunny Days and Peachy Pie 25) Unicornia 26) Licks her 27) Clown 28) Blue gems 29) Jet Set and Upper Crust 30) Ghastly Gorge
Welcome to another
feature is People
created with all
types of traditional
mediums. Enjoy the
show and show some
love to these
d by Sserenita see
"In art, what we
want is the
certainty that one
spark of original
genius shall not be
the Artist c.
1878Mary Cassatt was
born in Allegheny
City (now part of
Pennslyvania, USA on
May 23, 1844. Her
giving Mary the a...
was a French painter
who came to
prominence in the
1860's and 70's. His
to other artists at
the time and was an
important part of
the transition from
the Realism to
uard Manet, 1874Born
Bluefley has a gallery filled with artwork that whisks you off in to a Sci-fi daydream, and keeps you captivated for hours. Marc has been a member of our community for over a decade and has achieved nothing but success with his astounding commitment to interacting with the community, sharing a prolific amount of video tutorials and generally being an all round rockstar deviant. It is no joke that we are absolutely delighted to award the Deviousness Award for April 2014 to ... Read More